Lever-actuated connector and main seal set for internal sealing of female threads up to 5psi. 2" extensions for long-reach applications. Ideally suited for gas-fired appliance and furnace testing. Seal material is Urethane.
Product Family :
Connection Type :
Internal Threads (Female)
Connection Method :
Connects To :
3/8" NPT, BSP
Pressure Rating :
5 (.345 bar)
1/4" NPT (Female)
FasTest’s GasMate Series quick connection tools provides safe, repeatable connections to gas valves and pipes on gas-fired appliances. The lever actuated GZNV connectors for internal sealing of threaded ports, are ideally suited for testing of:
- Water Heaters
- Fire Places
- Barbeque Grills
- Fire Pits
- Other Gas-Fired Appliances
Features and benefits:
- Critical components made from non-sparking materials for safer run tests
- Internal shutoff valve stops the flow of gas when disconnected
- Ergonomic lever handle actuations minimize operator strain
- Extended shaft versions available for long reach applications
- Easy in-field maintenance for extended connector service life
- FasTest stocks seals and other wear parts to provide two-day lead times
Contact your local FasTest distributor for more information and support!
Dimensions are in Inches (mm).
Flow Rating @5"WC (BTU/Hr) Natural Gas = 87,713
FasTest currently provides 3D CAD models for our products in .SAT and .STP formats. Appropriate CAD software is necessary to view and use these files.
Additional formats or models for this item are processed by request at this time. E-mail your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.