Internal manual connector and main seal set for sealing to inside diameters of 0.630" to 0.709", Neoprene seals
Product Family :
EZ Connect - ZN
Connection Type :
Internal Tubes / Bores
Connection Method :
Connects To :
Pressure Rating :
50 psi (3.4 bar)
1/4" NPT (Female)
FasTest's EZ Series Seal adjustable connectors provide fast, leak-tight connections for pressure and vacuum testing, fluid filling and flushing applications from vacuum to 50 psi (3.44 bar). These new value connectors for reduced pressures is the latest innovation for testing:
- Radiators, Hoses, Reservoirs, Plastic Molded Components
- Plumbing Fixtures, Fuel Tanks, Pumps, Filters, Castings, Fabricated Housings
- Hydronic Heating, Engines, Axles, Transmissions, Small Appliances
- Pumps, Tubing and Assemblies
The industry best EZ Series Seal connectors deliver fast, efficient seals by moving the bi-directional handle in either direction.
Features and benefits:
- Simple Adjustment - Twist to adjust collar is easily sized for various seal diameters
- Quick change seal sets to accommodate multiple size tubing and port applications
- Simple design and 5 TIME field service maintenance kits require no special tools
for easy seal replacement
- High flow design can be quickly adapted for plug style applications
- 90 day warranty (click here)
Contact your local FasTest distributor for more information and support!
Note: Dimensions are in inches (mm).
Insertion Depth: 0.77" (19.6)
Termination Port: 1/8" NPT
Flow Diameter: 0.17" (4.31)
Housing Materials: Aluminum, Stainless Steel and Molded Nylon handle
Test Pressure: Vacuum to 50 psi / 3.44 bar (clean and dry surface pneumatic applications)
Seals: Neoprene (main), Buna N (internal)
Click on the document below to view or download the appropriate operating and maintenance instructions for the EZ Series Seal connectors from FasTest.
Proper use of the connectors will ensure safe operation and maximum connector life.
FasTest currently provides 3D CAD models for our products in .SAT and .STP formats. Appropriate CAD software is necessary to view and use these files.