External Threaded Connections for Standard and Customs Sizes (750 psi/51 bar)
- Fast, safe and repeatable connections to external threads and compression type fittings.
- Push to connect onto the threads or fitting and pull sleeve to disconnect.
- Collet design locks securely into external threads or behind the threads.
- Floating piston to ensure proper face / ID sealing position.
- Optional internal shut-off valve stops flow upon disconnection.
ICON™ | Intelligent Connection Technology
ICON™ sealing connection tools generate data and provide LED feedback to improve sealing connection accuracy, maximize production efficiency, and optimize tool maintenance. Available for select models. Learn more.
Designed For: filling, pressure testing, and leak testing.
60 Datasheet: Click Here
60 Operating Instructions: Click Here
60 Main Seal Replacement: Click Here
60 Rebuild / Repair: Click Here
60 with Internal Valve Operating Instructions: Click Here
60 with Internal Valve Main Seal Replacement: Click Here
60 with Internal Valve Rebuild / Repair: Click Here
60 ICON Datasheet: Click Here
60 ICON Operating Instructions: Click Here
60 ICON Main Seal Replacement: Click Here
60 ICON Rebuild / Repair: Click Here
Product Video: Watch Here
External Seal Only Connections to Tubes and Threads (500 psi/34 bar)
External Connections to Threads and Compression Fittings (6,000 psi/414 bar)
External Custom Tube Feature Connections (750 psi/51 bar)
External High Pressure Connections to Standard Threaded and Custom Applications (5,000 psi/345 bar)
External Twist Connections to Threads (10,000 psi/689 bar)
External Connections for Natural Gas and Burner Testing (30 psi/2.1 bar)
ICON™ Programming Tool
Programming Tool for ICON™ Connection Tools
Cables for ICON™ Connection Tools