External Custom Tube Feature Connections (750 psi/51 bar)
- Fast, safe and repeatable connections to expanded, flared, barbed, beaded and formed end tubes.
- Push to connect onto the threads or fitting and pull sleeve to disconnect.
- Collet design locks securely into external threads or behind the threads.
- Floating piston to ensure proper OD/face/ID sealing position.
- Internal shut-off valve stops flow upon disconnection.
ICON™ | Intelligent Connection Technology
ICON™ sealing connection tools generate data and provide LED feedback to improve sealing connection accuracy, maximize production efficiency, and optimize tool maintenance. Available for select models. Learn more.
Designed For: filling, pressure testing, and leak testing.
70 Datasheet: Click Here
70 ICON Datasheet: Click Here
70 Operating Instructions: Click Here
70 Main Seal Replacement: Click Here
70 Rebuild / Repair: Click Here
70 with Internal Valve Operating Instructions: Click Here
70 with Internal Valve Main Seal Replacement: Click Here
70 with Internal Valve Rebuild / Repair: Click Here
Product Video: Watch Here
External Seal Only Connections to Tubes and Threads (500 psi/34 bar)
External Connections to Threads and Compression Fittings (6,000 psi/414 bar)
EZ Connect™ ZF
External Wide Tolerance Connections for Tube Features (300 psi/21 bar)
External Custom Cradle Connections to Flanged Ports and Turbos
External Threaded Connections for Standard and Customs Sizes (750 psi/51 bar)
External Connections to Smooth Straight and Swaged Tubes (1,000 psi/69 bar)
MBE / MRE
External Ball or Ring Connections to Expanded Tubes / Tube Features -Custom Applications (625 psi/43 bar)
ICON™ Programming Tool
Programming Tool for ICON™ Connection Tools
Cables for ICON™ Connection Tools